If you are looking for a wide selection of Arlington, TX hardwood flooring, look no further. DFW Flooring Warehouse serves the entire area with hardwood flooring styles that are attractive, durable and long-lasting, with several options for customization!
We buy our flooring materials in bulk to save you money at our Arlington, TX showroom location. Speaking of our showroom, you don’t have to go out of your way to take a look at our offerings. Instead, we can send out one of our mobile showrooms so you can peruse all of our fantastic hardwood flooring choices from the comfort of your home. Not only is this convenient, it is much more helpful to choose a flooring choice when you are actually in the room you plan on renovating. Call us now if you’re ready for your hardwood flooring installation at 817.345.6321!
Types of Hardwood
- Bamboo — Since bamboo is actually a plant, it is an eco-friendly alternative to hardwood that tends to be more durable and economical.
- Birch — A durable hardwood with unique grain and color variance, birch is a fantastic pick for hardwood floors that will last a long time.
- Cherry — Cherry hardwood is a softer wood with a reddish hue that is considered a luxurious flooring choice.
- Hickory — One of the hardest and most durable hardwoods on the market, hickory floors will last through years of wear and tear.
- Maple — Maple is a non-porous hardwood that tends to come in light colors that cannot easily be stained. Like hickory, it is also extremely durable.
- Oak — As the most commonly used hardwood flooring material in the United States, oak is a hardy choice with a distinct grain that holds stains well for endless color options!
- Walnut — Walnut flooring is a more costly hardwood flooring material, but this cost is well worth it to many homeowners who are attracted by the dark, chocolate color of the wood.
To personalize flooring even more, some people opt for a handscraped finish on their floors as opposed to the typical smooth, shiny finish that is the status quo. Handscraped hardwood is made to look like it has been around a long time for a rustic finish that brings out the natural grain and texture in the wood.
For those in humid climates who don’t want to see variance in humidity and temperature take a toll on their hardwood floors, there is engineered hardwood. This is a processed material that is built to last through changes in humidity and temperature, which is good news for DFW homeowners!
Superior Customer Service
DFW Flooring Warehouse is here for all your hardwood flooring needs across the metroplex. Our staff is here to help you choose a Arlington, TX hardwood flooring style based on your budget, needs, and lifestyle. Call us today at 817.345.6321 for more information about all the flooring options we offer!