Want to replace the floors in your Cedar Hill, TX home or office? Look no further. Whether you already have a particular flooring material in mind or you need a little help finding the right one, our flooring warehouse is here for you! Dial 817.345.6321 for details about our flooring installation services!
DFW Flooring Warehouse is a family-owned business, just as we have been for two generations. We stay updated with the newest trends in flooring to provide you quality services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
Our acre-spanning showroom in Arlington, TX houses thousands of samples. We have a plethora of hardwood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring materials, not to mention, we’re also kitchen remodel pros offering quality granite countertop installations and selection!
- Carpet: While frieze and berber carpets are the most common for homes and businesses, there are many colors and other styles. We have styles perfect for high traffic areas in addition to unique and luxurious varieties.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: Ceramic wood tile flooring is an excellent choice for houses that want the beauty of hardwood floors with additional wear resistance. Your house gets the excellent benefits of a simple to install and a swift clean flooring choice.
- Hardwood Flooring: Found in all kinds of wood grains, colors, widths, and finishes, hardwood flooring is a stylish option that will add value. Though it needs some special care, the beauty and other benefits of hardwood often outweigh the maintenance and cost.
- Laminate Flooring: With beveled edges, your laminate floor can look just like authentic wood or tile flooring at a fraction of the cost. We offer a large selection of all types of laminate floor options, including luxurious wide plank and beveled edge laminate.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: For a long lasting, liquid resistant floor option, choose porcelain wood tile. This means houses can have beautiful wood appearance flooring that can handle high traffic.
- Tile Flooring: From typical ceramic tile to stunning marble or specialty travertine, there are endless varieties of tile flooring. Tile can last a very long time and is relatively simple to clean and maintain compared to other flooring options.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: Many people think of linoleum and vinyl flooring as dated or cheap, but improved technology has helped make it popular again. Frequently confused as the same, linoleum and vinyl are actually quite different materials but they have similar properties.
- Granite Countertops: Whether you need real granite or low-maintenance quartz, we are happy to provide countertop installation in DFW. Browse through our extensive selection of colors and styles!
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
Hardwood flooring is, though beautiful, not always the best option all houses. Hardwood floors are subject to scratches and wear over time leading to damage despite its toughness. Ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for home flooring provides you with the beauty of hardwood with added durability and protection against wear. While made of either ceramic or porcelain, wood look tile has the great look of hardwood while giving durable, easy to maintain flooring for homes. Wood look tile flooring once installed supplies your house with up to fifty years of service and needs minimal maintenance. Want to learn more? Contact DFW Flooring Warehouse today at 817.345.6321 to talk with our expert staff about ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Cedar Hill, TX today!
Visit Our Showroom!
If you can’t stop by our showroom, we don’t want you to miss all the flooring installation samples we have to offer! That is why we have a fully stocked mobile showroom service that delivers samples anywhere in the area, even Cedar Hill. It is often beneficial to consider flooring installation samples in the actual room you plan on remodeling, since you’ll be able to match the room’s particular lighting and decor to the sample.
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, our staff knows everything to keep in mind when considering each type of flooring. One of our specialties is hardwood. Whatever your lifestyle, you will want to choose a hardwood that can sustain your family’s level of foot traffic. Birch is a durable choice that lasts a long time against traffic, while cherry is typically a softer wood that needs more protection to keep it in good condition. Or, if you love the look of hardwood but not the price tag or the upkeep, we have substitutes in laminate, vinyl and ceramic tile that look real and hold up better against traffic and wear. Regardless of if you are looking for luxury, endurance or a low price from your flooring choice, we can help find the right one for you.
We don’t want you to lose out on all the kitchen and floor choices DFW Flooring Warehouse can provide. Give us a call today at 817.345.6321 or stop by our showroom to begin your Cedar Hill, TX flooring installation today!