Want to replace the floors in your Dallas, TX home or office? We’re the ones for the job. Regardless of whether you have a specific flooring type in mind or you need our professional help with you’re decision, we can help you! Dial 817.861.3737 for details about our flooring installation services!
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, we have helped people find the right flooring for two generations. We stay in tune with the newest trends in flooring to provide you top-notch services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
In our Pantego, TX showroom, which spans an entire acre, you will find thousands of samples for any flooring need! We have a plethora of hardwood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring materials, not to mention, we’re also kitchen remodel professionals offering top-notch granite countertop installations and selection!
- Carpet: Though frieze and berber carpets are the most popular for homes and businesses, there are several varieties and other types. Frequent cleaning is an essential part of keeping your carpet in good shape, but many people prefer its comfort.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: For a beautiful and durable floor choice, consider ceramic wood tile flooring for your house. This quality flooring option is simple to install, easy to clean and lasts longer than wood floors in most homes.
- Hardwood Flooring: If you want to add to the value of your house or replace your old carpet, hardwood flooring comes in endless styles. Though it can require more maintenance than other flooring materials, many homeowners find it worth the effort.
- Laminate Flooring: With beveled edges, your laminate floor can look just like authentic wood or tile flooring at a fraction of the cost. Find a style that suits your home or business from our huge selection.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: Porcelain wood tile offers your house a liquid resistant flooring solutions that may last for up to 50 years. This means homes can have beautiful wood look flooring that can tolerate busy homes.
- Tile Flooring: If you want a unique tile mosaic floor or a simple, neutral tile for your kitchen, we offer a large selection of tile flooring. Fairly easy to clean and keep up, tile is a durable and long-lasting choice for any room.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: Perfect for those who want a low-maintenance flooring installation, vinyl and linoleum are available in many styles, including realistic faux tile. Affordable and easy to clean, vinyl and linoleum are excellent options!
- Granite Countertops: Complete your new renovation with stunning quartz or granite countertops in your bathroom or kitchen. We carry many styles of granite countertops, including slabs and tiles.
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
While great-looking in any house, hardwood flooring is not always the best floor option. Despite its toughness, hardwood flooring is susceptible to scratches and wear, meaning after some time your beautiful floor requires repair. For the beauty of hardwood floors with added protection, consider the ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for your house flooring. Durable and simple to maintain, wood look tiles are constructed from ceramic or porcelain and offer you the beauty of hardwood with exceptional advantages. When you have wood look tile installed in your house you can anticipate up to 50 years of service from your wood look tile floors and little to no needed maintenance. Let’s start on your brand new ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Dallas, TX today. Dial 817.861.3737 to talk with our expert staff about your floor needs.
Visit Our Showroom!
Don’t miss out on our wide selection if you’re unable to come by our showroom. We have a fleet of stocked and ready mobile showrooms just for this reason. They even come to Dallas. This service is especially helpful to those who want to view the flooring installation samples in the actual room they are remodeling, which will help you match the sample to your home’s style and lighting.
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, our staff knows everything to consider when considering each type of flooring. Hardwood is one of our specialties. For example, when you’re looking at hardwood, you will want to make sure you choose a wood that is hard enough to hold up against any pets, kids or high foot traffic in the room — hickory is a durable pick, while cherry is a softer wood that may be damaged easier. We offer alternative hardwood in ceramic tile, laminate and vinyl that will last longer against heavy wear and traffic for those who want hardwood floors but could do without their taxing cleaning and price. From aesthetics to long lifespan to low price, we are here to find a flooring installation that meets your specific demands.
We don’t want you to lose out on all the kitchen and floor options DFW Flooring Warehouse can provide. Call 817.861.3737 now or pay us a visit at our showroom to begin your Dallas, TX flooring installation today!