Want to replace the floors in your Irving, TX home or office? We’re the ones for the job. Regardless of whether you have a particular flooring material in mind or you need our experienced help with you’re decision, we can help you! Call 817.861.3737 for more information about our flooring installation services!
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, we have helped people find the right flooring for two generations. Our experts stay updated with new flooring techniques to bring you quality in flooring installation services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
In our Pantego, TX showroom, which spans an entire acre, you will find thousands of samples for any flooring need! Our wide selection includes laminate, carpet, tile, vinyl and hardwood. We also remodel kitchens, offering a great granite countertop selection.
- Carpet: While frieze and berber carpets are the most common for homes and businesses, there are many varieties and other types. Regular cleaning is an essential part of keeping your carpet in good shape, but many homeowners enjoy its comfort.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: For a great-looking and durable floor option, choose ceramic wood tile flooring for your house. For simple installation and quick clean up, this quality floor choice is the best.
- Hardwood Flooring: Whether you want to add to the value of your house or replace your worn carpet, hardwood flooring comes in endless options. Choose from our large selection of hickory, engineered, cherry, birch, bamboo, and many more to find a material that suits your style and budget.
- Laminate Flooring: More affordable than authentic tile or hardwood, laminate flooring is a common option with homeowners and businesses. Requiring less frequent care than most other flooring materials, laminate is perfect if you want style on a budget.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: Water resistant and low maintenance, porcelain wood tile supplies houses with as long as 50 years of expected service. With this flooring option, even busy homes can have the beautiful appearance of wood with added durability.
- Tile Flooring: From bright and colorful to intricate neutrals, tile is offered in natural stone, ceramic, and many other materials for endless choices. With its durability and endless varieties, tile is great for areas prone to water and dirt such as your foyer, kitchen, or bathroom.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: With new technology and designs, linoleum and vinyl flooring has become a popular choice once more! These are some of the most cost-effective flooring installation materials, but still provide years of durable flooring.
- Granite Countertops: To finish your bathroom or kitchen remodel, we also offer quartz and granite countertops in many styles. From large, dramatic granite slabs to uniform, clean quartz, we have an option for any style.
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
Hardwood floors are a beautiful floor option but many homes need flooring that is more durable. Daily wear and tear can lead to your hardwood floors being scratched and damaged after some time. How can you get the great look of hardwood floors with added protection against wear and tear? Consider ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for your house floors. Wood look tile is made of ceramic or porcelain supplying your house with strong and easy to maintain floors all with the elegant appearance of hardwood. When you have wood look tile installed in your house you can anticipate up to 50 years of service from your wood look tile floors and little needed maintenance. Let’s start on your new ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Irving, TX today. Call 817.861.3737 to speak with our expert staff about your floor requirements.
Visit Our Showroom!
If you can’t stop by our showroom, we don’t want you to miss all the flooring installation samples we have to offer! For this reason, we have a fleet of mobile showrooms stuffed with samples that we can send anywhere in the DFW area, including Irving. This service is especially beneficial to those who want to view the flooring installation samples in the actual room they are remodeling, which will help you match the sample to your home’s style and lighting.
The knowledgeable staff at DFW Flooring Warehouse are experts who know everything to consider with each type of flooring installation. One of our specialties is hardwood. For example, when you’re looking at hardwood, you will want to make sure you pick a wood that is hard enough to hold up against any pets, kids or high foot traffic in the room — hickory is a durable pick, while cherry is a softer wood that may be damaged easier. Alternatively, if you’re a fan of the hardwood look but not the hardwood price or upkeep, we can offer you wood-look vinyl, laminate and ceramic tile that will last longer against high traffic and heavy use. Whether your goal for your floor is luxury, durability, or low price, we can help find the floor for you!
We don’t want you to lose out on all the kitchen and floor choices DFW Flooring Warehouse can provide. Call us now at 817.861.3737 or stop by our showroom to begin your Irving, TX flooring installation!