Want to replace the floors in your Red Oak, TX home or office? We’re the ones for the job. Regardless of whether you have a particular flooring material in mind or you need our experienced help with you’re decision, we can assist you! Dial 817.345.6321 for more information about our flooring installation services!
A family-owned business, DFW Flooring Warehouse has been here for the people of the metroplex for two generations. We like to stay updated with all the trends in flooring practices to provide you with the most trustworthy services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
Our acre-spanning showroom in Arlington, TX houses thousands of samples. Our wide selection includes laminate, carpet, tile, vinyl and hardwood. We also remodel kitchens, providing a great granite countertop selection.
- Carpet: A popular choice for most homes and businesses, carpet is a flooring option that provides comfort and warmth to any room. Frequent cleaning is an essential part of keeping your carpet in good shape, but many people prefer its comfort.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: For a great-looking and durable flooring choice, consider ceramic wood tile flooring for your house. This first-rate flooring is easy to install, easy to clean and lasts longer than hardwood in most houses.
- Hardwood Flooring: When you’re looking for a floor that will last for years to come, hardwood flooring is a perfect material with several options. Choose from our extensive selection of maple, engineered, cherry, birch, bamboo, and much more to find a wood that suits your style and budget.
- Laminate Flooring: Designed to mimic styles of tile and hardwood floors, laminate flooring provides a more affordable option. Choose a style that works with your home or business from our extensive selection.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: Lasting up to 50 years, porcelain wood tile supplies homes with in Red Oak, TX liquid resistant, easy maintenance floors. With this flooring choice, even busy homes can have the elegant appearance of wood with added wear resistance.
- Tile Flooring: From bright and colorful to detailed neutrals, tile is offered in porcelain, ceramic, and many other materials for endless choices. Tile can last a very long time and is fairly easy to clean and maintain compared to other flooring materials.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: Often considered an old-fashioned flooring material, linoleum and vinyl are making a comeback with stylish colors and textures. Often confused as the same, vinyl and linoleum are in fact very different materials but they have similar properties.
- Granite Countertops: Complete your new remodel with beautiful quartz or granite countertops in your kitchen or bathroom. We carry many styles of stone countertops, including slabs and tiles.
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
Hardwood flooring is, though beautiful, not always the perfect option all homes. Scratches and wear from daily use can lead to your beautiful floors being damaged despite its toughness. How can you get the elegance of hardwood floors with added defense against wear and tear? Consider ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for your house flooring. These wood look tiles provide the beauty of hardwood with the benefits of ceramic or porcelain, giving you strong, simple to maintain flooring. You receive 50 years of service from your wood look tile floors with minimal maintenance once installed. Let’s get started on your new ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Red Oak, TX today. Contact 817.345.6321 to speak with our expert staff about your floor needs.
Visit Our Showroom!
Don’t miss out on our wide selection if you’re unable to drop by our showroom. We have a fleet of stocked and ready mobile showrooms just for this reason. They even come to Red Oak. It is often helpful to view samples in the actual room you plan on remodeling, since you’ll be able to match the room’s particular lighting and decor to the sample.
Our pro DFW Flooring Warehouse staff knows all the things to look out for with each flooring material. One of our specialties is hardwood. For example, when you’re looking at hardwood, you will want to make sure you pick a wood that is hard enough to hold up against any pets, kids or high foot traffic in the room — hickory is a durable choice, while cherry is a softer wood that may scratch easier. Alternatively, if you’re a fan of the hardwood look but not the hardwood price or upkeep, we can offer you wood-look vinyl, laminate and ceramic tile that will last longer against high traffic and heavy use. Regardless of if you are looking for luxury, a long life span or a low cost from your flooring choice, we can help find the right one for you.
Don’t miss out on everything we have to offer at DFW Flooring Warehouse. Call 817.345.6321 now or pay us a visit at our showroom to begin your Red Oak, TX flooring installation today!