Looking to replace your home or office flooring in Burleson, TX? We’re the ones for the job. Regardless of whether you have a particular flooring type in mind or you need our professional help with you’re decision, we can assist you! Dial 817.345.6321 for details about our flooring installation services!
A family-owned business, DFW Flooring Warehouse has been here for the people of the metroplex for two generations. We like to stay up-to-date with all the trends in flooring practices to provide you with the best possible services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
Our showroom, located in Arlington, TX, spans an entire acre and holds thousands of samples. We have a variety of hardwood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring materials, not to mention, we’re also kitchen remodel pros offering top-notch granite countertop installations and selection!
- Carpet: When you want an affordable flooring option that creates a more cozy environment, you can’t go wrong with carpet. Regular cleaning is an essential part of keeping your carpet in good shape, but many people prefer its comfort.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: For a great-looking and durable floor choice, choose ceramic wood tile flooring for your home. Easy to clean and to install, this quality flooring gives you long-lasting flooring solutions for your house.
- Hardwood Flooring: When you’re wanting a floor that will last for years to come, hardwood flooring is a perfect choice with several styles. While it can require more care than other flooring materials, many homeowners find hardwood worth the effort.
- Laminate Flooring: Designed to imitate styles of tile and hardwood floors, laminate flooring offers a more affordable solution. If you like the look of real wood or tile, laminate offers a more affordable, lower maintenance option.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: Porcelain wood tile provides your house with a liquid resistant floor solutions that may last for up to 50 years. This means homes can have elegant wood appearance flooring that can handle busy homes.
- Tile Flooring: From bold and colorful to intricate neutrals, tile is available in porcelain, ceramic, and many other materials for endless choices. No matter if you decide to install tile throughout your home or only in high-traffic areas, we can help you find the right tile.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: Ideal for people who want a low-maintenance flooring installation, vinyl and linoleum are available in many designs, including realistic faux wood. Cost-effective and easy to clean, vinyl and linoleum are great options!
- Granite Countertops: To complete your kitchen or bathroom renovation, we also install quartz and granite countertops in many styles. From oversized, dramatic granite slabs to uniform, clean quartz, we have an option for any style.
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
Hardwood floors are, though great-looking, not always the best choice all houses. Hardwood floors are susceptible to scrapes and wear after some time leading to damage despite its toughness. Consider ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for home flooring when you are looking for the beauty of hardwood floors with additional protection against wear and tear. Wood look tile is made of ceramic or porcelain giving your home durable and easy to maintain flooring all with the great look of hardwood. You receive fifty years of service from your wood look tile flooring with very little maintenance once installed. Let’s get started on your brand new ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Burleson, TX today. Call 817.345.6321 to chat with our expert staff about your floor requirements.
Visit Our Showroom!
We don’t want you to miss out on everything we can offer if you’re unable to visit our showroom! We have a fleet of stocked and ready mobile showrooms just for this reason. They even come to Burleson. This service is especially beneficial to those who want to view the flooring installation samples in the actual room they are remodeling, which will help you match the sample to your home’s decor and lighting.
Our experienced DFW Flooring Warehouse staff knows all the things to think about with each flooring material. Hardwood is one of our specialties. For instance, you’ll want to choose a wood in line with your family’s lifestyle that holds up to excessive foot traffic. Oak floors are the most popular hardwood choice in the United States and are known for their strength. Certain species of cherry, however beautiful, are quite soft and easily worn down with lots of walking. Or, if you love the look of hardwood but not the price tag or the upkeep, we have substitutes in laminate, vinyl and ceramic tile that look real and hold up better against traffic and wear and tear. From aesthetics to durability to low cost, we are here to find a flooring installation that meets your specific needs.
Don’t miss the fantastic options we have to offer at DFW Flooring Warehouse. Give us a call today at 817.345.6321 or drop by our showroom to begin your Burleson, TX flooring installation today!