Want to replace the floors in your Bedford, TX home or office? Look no further. Regardless of whether you have a particular flooring material in mind or you need our professional help with you’re decision, we can assist you! Call 817.861.3737 for more information about our flooring installation services!
A family-owned business, DFW Flooring Warehouse has been here for the people of the metroplex for two generations. We like to stay up-to-date with all the trends in flooring practices to provide you with the best possible services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
In our Pantego, TX showroom, which stretches an entire acre, you will find thousands of samples for any flooring need! Our flooring samples include vinyl, laminate, carpet, tile and hardwood. We are also kitchen remodeling experts, providing a large selection of granite countertops!
- Carpet: Though frieze and berber carpets are the most popular for homes and businesses, there are many colors and other styles. Some types such as berber are ideal for high traffic zones, while patterned carpet can help hide dirt and show your personal style.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: Get the beauty of wood floors with additional wear resistance when you install ceramic wood tile flooring! This quality flooring option is easy to install, simple to clean and is more long lasting than hardwood in most homes.
- Hardwood Flooring: Available in all kinds of wood grains, stains, sizes, and finishes, hardwood flooring is a stylish option that will add value. Real hardwood is more costly than many other materials, but it’s lengthy lifespan and timeless style make it a great investment.
- Laminate Flooring: With always-improving technology, laminate flooring looks closer to real tile and wood than ever before, at a fraction of the cost. If you like the appearance of real wood or tile, laminate provides a more affordable, lower maintenance option.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: For a long lasting, water resistant flooring option, select porcelain wood tile. This flooring option is perfect for busy houses that want the beauty of a wood look.
- Tile Flooring: From traditional ceramic tile to beautiful marble or ceramic wood, there are endless styles of tile flooring. With its durability and extensive choices, tile is great for areas prone to water and dirt such as your foyer, kitchen, or bathroom.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: Great for people who want a low-maintenance flooring installation, vinyl and linoleum are available in many designs, including realistic faux tile. Often confused as the same, vinyl and linoleum are actually quite different materials though they have similar properties.
- Granite Countertops: To complete your kitchen or bathroom renovation, we also offer quartz and granite countertops in several styles. We carry many types of stone countertops, including slabs and tiles.
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
Hardwood floors are, though great-looking, not always the best choice all homes. Hardwood flooring is susceptible to scratches and wear over time leading to damage despite its toughness. How can you get the great look of hardwood flooring with added protection against wear and tear? Consider ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for your house floors. Strong and easy to maintain, wood look tiles are constructed from ceramic or porcelain and offer you the beauty of hardwood with exceptional benefits. Because it is easy to maintain, wood look tile flooring may give you up to 50 years of service and minimal maintenance needs when you have it installed. DFW Flooring Warehouse has a large selection samples for you to choose from for your house’s new floors. Give 817.861.3737 a call for ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Bedford, TX today!
Visit Our Showroom!
We don’t want you to miss out on everything we can offer if you’re unable to come by our showroom! We have a fleet of stocked and ready mobile showrooms just for this reason. They even come to Bedford. If you want to ensure your new flooring installation will match the decor and lighting in your room, this service is especially beneficial since it allows you to look at the sample in the actual room you want to renovate.
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, our staff knows everything to keep in mind when considering each type of flooring. One of our specialties is hardwood. For example, when you’re looking at hardwood, you will want to make sure you choose a wood that is hard enough to hold up against any pets, kids or high foot traffic in the room — hickory is a durable choice, while cherry is a softer wood that may scratch easier. Or, if you love the look of hardwood but not the price tag or the upkeep, we have substitutes in laminate, vinyl and ceramic tile that look real and hold up better against traffic and wear. Regardless of if you are looking for luxury, a long life span or a low price from your flooring choice, we can help find the right one for you.
Don’t miss the amazing options we have to offer at DFW Flooring Warehouse. Call 817.861.3737 now or pay us a visit at our showroom to start your Bedford, TX flooring installation today!