Are you looking to replace your home or office flooring in Southlake, TX? We’ve got you covered. Regardless of whether you have a particular flooring type in mind or you need our experienced help with you’re decision, we can help you! Call 817.345.6321 for more information about our flooring installation services!
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, we have helped people find the right flooring for two generations. We stay updated with the latest trends in flooring to bring you quality services.
Flooring Installation Products We Offer
Our showroom, located in Arlington, TX, stretches across an entire acre and holds thousands of samples. We have a variety of hardwood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminate flooring materials, not to mention, we’re also kitchen remodel experts offering excellent granite countertop installations and selection!
- Carpet: One of the most common flooring materials for homes and offices, carpet is a comfortable and affordable choice. Depending on the type of carpet you choose, it can last through several years of wear with regular cleaning.
- Ceramic Wood Tile Flooring: Get the appearance of hardwood floors with additional wear resistance when you install ceramic wood tile flooring! This first-rate flooring is easy to install, easy to clean and is more long lasting than hardwood in most homes.
- Hardwood Flooring: Prized for its stylish appearance and unique options, hardwood flooring is a timeless choice that can improve home value. While it requires some special care, the beauty and other benefits of hardwood often outweigh the maintenance and cost.
- Laminate Flooring: More affordable than authentic hardwood or tile, laminate flooring is a popular choice among homeowners and businesses. Requiring less intensive maintenance than most other flooring materials, laminate is great if you want style on a budget.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: For a long lasting, liquid resistant floor option, choose porcelain wood tile. Perfect for high traffic houses, now any home may have the elegant appearance of wood look flooring.
- Tile Flooring: From traditional ceramic tile to beautiful marble or ceramic wood, there are endless varieties of tile flooring. With its durability and extensive varieties, tile is ideal for areas prone to water and dirt such as your foyer, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Vinyl and Linoleum: Most people think of vinyl and linoleum flooring as dated or low-quality, but improved technology has helped make it popular again. Affordable and easy to maintain, linoleum and vinyl are excellent options!
- Granite Countertops: Prized for their unique patterns and durability, granite countertops are a luxurious addition to any home or business. Whichever color or pattern you’re looking for, we have an option for your home or business!
Porcelain and Ceramic Wood Look Tile
Hardwood flooring is a great-looking floor choice but many homes need flooring that is stronger. Despite its toughness, hardwood floors are subject to scrapes and wear, meaning after some time your beautiful floor needs repair. For the elegance of hardwood floors with added defense, consider the ceramic or porcelain wood look tile for your home floors. Strong and easy to maintain, wood look tiles are made from ceramic or porcelain and provide you with the elegance of hardwood with exceptional benefits. When you have wood look tile installed in your house you can expect up to fifty years of service from your wood look tile floors and little required maintenance. Let’s start on your new ceramic or porcelain wood look tile in Southlake, TX today. Call 817.345.6321 to talk with our expert staff about your floor needs.
Visit Our Showroom!
Don’t miss out on our wide selection if you’re unable to come by our showroom. For this reason, we have a fleet of mobile showrooms stuffed with samples that we can send anywhere in the DFW area, including Southlake. It is often helpful to look at flooring installation samples in the actual room you plan on remodeling, since you’ll be able to match the room’s particular lighting and decor to the sample.
At DFW Flooring Warehouse, our staff knows everything to keep in mind when considering each type of flooring. Hardwood is one of our specialties. For example, when you’re looking at hardwood, you will want to make sure you pick a wood that is hard enough to hold up against any pets, kids or high foot traffic in the room — hickory is a durable choice, while cherry is a softer wood that may scratch easier. Or, if you love the look of hardwood but not the price tag or the upkeep, we have alternatives in laminate, vinyl and ceramic tile that look realistic and hold up better against traffic and wear. Regardless of if you are looking for luxury, endurance or a low cost from your flooring choice, we can help find the right one for you.
We don’t want you to lose out on all the kitchen and floor options DFW Flooring Warehouse can offer. Give us a call today at 817.345.6321 or drop by our showroom to begin your Southlake, TX flooring installation today!