If you are looking for a wide selection of hardwood flooring, look no further. DFW Flooring Warehouse serves the entire area with hardwood flooring styles that are attractive, durable and long-lasting, with several options for customization!
We buy our flooring materials in bulk to save you money on your Pantego and Arlington, TX flooring project. With a massive showroom, you don’t have to go out of your way to take a look at our offerings. Instead, we can send out one of our mobile showrooms so you can peruse all of our fantastic hardwood flooring choices from the comfort of your home. Not only is this convenient, but it is also much more helpful to choose a flooring choice when you are actually in the room you plan on renovating. Call us now if you’re ready for your hardwood flooring installation at 817.345.6321!
Types of Hardwood
- Bamboo: Since bamboo is grows quickly, it is an eco-friendly alternative to hardwood and tends to be more durable and economical.
- Birch: A durable hardwood with unique grain and color variance, birch is a fantastic pick for hardwood floors that will last for years.
- Cherry: Cherry hardwood is a softer wood with a reddish hue, often considered a luxurious flooring choice.
- Hickory: One of the hardest and most durable hardwoods on the market, hickory floors will last through years of wear and tear.
- Maple: Maple is a durable, non-porous hardwood that tends to come in light colors and cannot easily be stained.
- Oak: The most common hardwood flooring material in the U.S., oak is a hardy choice that holds stains well for endless color options!
- Walnut: Walnut flooring is more costly, but is well worth it to homeowners who are attracted by the darker, intricately grained wood.
With all of these options, you are sure to find a hardwood flooring material for your home. Let’s get started. Give DFW Flooring Warehouse a call today at 817.345.6321 for your hardwood flooring in Pantego and Arlington, TX!
To personalize flooring even more, some people opt for a handscraped finish on their floors as opposed to the typical smooth, shiny finish that is the status quo. Handscraped hardwood is made to look like it has been around a long time for a rustic finish that brings out the natural grain and texture in the wood.
For those in humid climates who don’t want to see variance in humidity and temperature take a toll on their hardwood floors, there is engineered hardwood. This is a processed material that is built to last through changes in humidity and temperature, which is good news for DFW homeowners!
Superior Customer Service
DFW Flooring Warehouse is here for all your hardwood flooring needs across the Metroplex. Our staff is here to help you choose a Pantego and Arlington, TX hardwood flooring style based on your budget, needs, and lifestyle. Call us today at 817.345.6321 for more information about all the flooring options we offer!