When it comes to kitchens and bathrooms, carpet and hardwood are not ideal choices for flooring since water damages both of them. That is where tile flooring comes in. Tile is a durable, long-
lasting flooring solution that homeowners often use beyond kitchens and bathrooms in living rooms and even bedrooms!
Our helpful staff at DFW Flooring Warehouse is here to help you make an informed flooring decision. Call us now at 817.345.6321 to begin your Pantego and Arlington, TX tile flooring installation today.
Types of Tile Flooring
With many styles of tile available for your home, we at DFW Flooring Warehouse provide you with the best choices in Pantego and Arlington, TX. Give us a call today at 817.345.6321. Our wide selection of tile includes:
- Ceramic: This durable tile comes in several different colors and is strong enough to last decades with proper care. Cost-effective and low-maintenance, this is one of the most popular tile flooring options.
- Glass: Whether you want a custom design or a uniform color, our glass tile installation experts can make sure your tile work is top-notch. This tile option is a popular choice for those who want to create dazzling bathrooms.
- Marble: If luxury is what you’re looking for in a tile, marble is the choice for you! It requires a little more maintenance than other flooring styles, but altogether, the stunning aesthetic effect is worth the extra work.
- Porcelain: Porcelain tile is even more durable than ceramic and is designed to mimic many different flooring types. Because it is harder than ceramic, porcelain tile is great for high traffic and outdoor spaces.
- Slate: A huge draw for slate is its unique ability to retain heat, unlike other tile flooring materials. It can be used in kitchens, bathrooms and high-traffic areas such as hallways.
- Travertine: For a beautiful alternative to marble flooring that is somewhat lower in price, look no further than travertine! This durable, but porous, natural stone makes for a beautiful floor.
- Ceramic Wood Tile: Get the hardwood appearance mixed with the lasting benefits of ceramic wood tile. This material is perfect for kitchens and bathrooms where you want wood floors but need a more durable, waterproof floor.
- Porcelain Wood Tile: Porcelain wood look tile gives you the look and feel of natural wood flooring with extra benefits. Porcelain is an excellent option for areas of your home that require a hardy surface that is resistant to wear and tear.
Top-Notch Flooring Services
DFW Flooring Warehouse is here for all your flooring selection and installation needs. We have a wide selection available and expertly install any type of flooring we sell. Our knowledgeable staff helps customers find the tile flooring that meets their needs and their budget.
We know that luxury tiles such as marble, glass and travertine can be more expensive, which is why we buy all our flooring in bulk, which brings you better prices in our Pantego, TX showroom.
If you are interested in installing Pantego and Arlington, TX tile flooring, call 817.345.6321! We can schedule a mobile showroom visit so you can compare flooring samples from the comfort of your own home.