So, for whatever reason, you need new carpets; you bought a new house or your old carpets have gotten ruined. Either way, you’ve got a big decision to make. You have a wide selection to choose from, but they don’t all work in every situation. To help you make your decision, we’ve gone over the pros and cons of a plush carpet.
- Plush provides probably the most comfortable texture of any option. Great for bare feet, the whole family can gather on one.
- They add a great aesthetic appeal to a room’s decor.
- With proper and thorough maintenance, plush carpets often last longer than their thinner counterparts due to their high density.
- They require much more vacuuming and preening. Because they have such a thick layer, foot prints and vacuum streaks often remain.
- Stains become much more dangerous; they seep very quickly to the base, so need to get handled immediately before they become permanent.
Keep these in mind when deciding which carpet choice will prove right for you. If you’d like to hear from a professional, why not give DFW Flooring Warehouse a call? To talk to us about our services, you can reach us at (817) 861-3737.